Thursday, February 25, 2016

New things - fresh thoughts

Fossils


Well, hello again.

Yes, this is that post to tell you that I have been gone.

We have been embarking on a grand adventure at our house - the adventure of homeschooling. And, it is quite the adventure. Mostly it has taken up every minute, every thought, every ounce of energy in my being for the past few (several) months. It has been so worth it - for us.

Now that the dust in our home is settling and our routine is taking hold - our habits and structures that make the days flow smoothly and with much less struggle... I find myself wanting to get back to cataloging.

There will be knitting.

There will be spinning.

There will be baking, and family, and chickens.

And there will be learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.