Friday, February 24, 2012

Update on My Baby Surprise Jackets

Here they are (still works in progress):

BSJ Boy Baby Surprise Jacket 2

The Front of my "Baby Boy" Surprise Jacket. I loved playing with the striping pattern and took notes about where I put my stripes on my Ravelry Project Page.

BSJ Boy Baby Surprise Jacket 1

BSJ Boy Baby Surprise Jacket 4

This is how the jacket looks before the shoulders are seamed - such a cool pattern!

BSJ Girl Baby Surprise Jacket 2

My "Baby Girl" Surprise Jacket makes use of some nice leftover purple wool. I used a different striping pattern for this one and you can see my notes on my Ravelry Project Page.

BSJ Girl Baby Surprise Jacket 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.