Friday, October 30, 2009

Knitting up a Storm... or at least a drizzle

This latest knitting project was inspired by the "log cabin knitting" of the Mason-Dixon ladies. This will hopefully turn into a cozy little welcome blanket for a baby boy who will be joining our little circle of friends in March. Knowing his mommy, he will definitely be man enough to sport violet in his baby blanket! I love that this is a connect the pieces as you knit type of style, but the loose ends on the back are going to be a terror when I am finished... it will be difficult to not just pull out my scissors and snip them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.