Thursday, July 22, 2010

Planned: One Week of Meals

It has been a while, but I am so thrilled with this week's menu plan that I had to share.  We have been trying to cut back on groceries this month... after a month of vacations and company visits.

Using what we have on hand, this is the grocery list for this week's meals:
- mushrooms
- goat cheese
- sharp cheddar
- instant yeast
- one red onion
- fresh ginger
- 2 red bell peppers
- zucchini & yellow squash
- salad greens


I will also be asking my mother to donate a few:
- dried cranberries
- pecans


This weeks plan:

Saturday: Homemade Pizza topped with mushrooms, goat cheese, and red onions
Sunday: Pork Chops Marsala w/ Orzo and Steamed Broccoli
Monday: Stir-Fry Honey Chicken & Red Peppers 
Tuesday: Burritos w/ Squash & Goat Cheese
Wednesday: Homemade Chili & Cornbread
Thursday: Leftover Chili
Friday: Mixed Greens & Pear Salad

Once more, I am happy that I enjoy keeping my pantry and freezer full of usable ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.