Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Few Minutes to Share

I am still without my trusty computer :(

Actually, I have been enjoying the hiatus - and all the knitting!

Here is the first of many finished objects I have to share with you. A new pattern designed by one of my favorites, Megan Grewal, this one is called Little Willow.

Tiny Pink Willow 1.0

I knit this up is super soft - bright pink - alpaca! SO SO Soft! It is a 3 months size and perfect for the tiny recipient I have in mind.

Tiny Pink Willow 1.2

This was the first time I have attempted a pattern with bottom up design, joining at the underarms to knit almost seamless. It was really fun! Megan's instructions were amazing as usual and this sweater is sized from 3 months to 10 years - so you can bet I will be knitting it again. The buttons are Aunt Tillie's of course.

Oh! And I almost forgot! This is actually my 12th sweater!! Hurrah - finished all 12 with one month to spare. Stay tuned for the finished photos of my girls' sweaters, or hop over to my Flickr Photostream for  sneak peeks of everything!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations! I think a visit to Mad Tosh is in order. Love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.