Monday, June 3, 2013

FO Parade

If you don't keep up with me on Ravelry you may have missed some of my most recent finished objects during the month of blog silence...

Here they are, the links are to my Ravelry project pages if you want more information about the patterns!

Stash Sweater 2.2
The most adorable toddler sweater ever! Knit out of stash acrylic for a fun "use what you have" swap on Ravelry.

Snow White Shrug 3.6
Helen's Snow White Shrug, knit out of my Hogg Wild Fiber's handspun.

Untitled
A Harry Potter themed Rosebud hat for a friend.

baptism bonnet
A Baptismal Bonnet for a dear little girl.

Rainbow Socks 2.1
Some fun and fruity socks for my Helen.

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely an adorable sweater! You do such a great job with color work.

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.