Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Handspun Cowl

Every time I knit with my handspun yarn I think - wow. I love knitting with handspun. It is so fresh! so new! every yarn is unique!

DBDW Handspun Cowl

Right now I am working on a simple diagonal rib cowl out of my Daybreak Dyeworks Tour de Fleece Team Braid. Remember this?

Neon + Neutral

It is knitting up like this!

DBDW Handspun Cowl

I love the diagonal rib pattern, it adds a little movement to the cowl. I am also looking forward to seeing the color changes as I knit! Did I mention that handspun is SO FUN?!

DBDW Handspun Cowl

Daybreak Dyeworks is hosting a "Back to School Handspun KAL" and the Must Stash Podcast is also hosting a handspun KAL right now... time to knit the handspun :)

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! It looks so light, like Neapolitan marshmallow cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! The yarn is so pretty and the pattern on the coffee mug so cheery! Beautiful work, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.