Monday, August 29, 2011

Test Knit: Union Suit

2011 Aug Union Suit 7

My second test-knit for Megan Grewal, I love this little suit! The pattern is now available for sale on Ravelry and also on Megan's Blog. I can't wait to make another, and because the pattern is sized newborn through 3 years old I will be able to make them in all sizes!  It is knitted in one piece from the top down and features the same adorable back-flap as the Little Johns I knit up earlier this year.

2011 Aug Union Suit 6

Clare is learning what it is like to have a knitting-mama during her first finished project photo shoot.

2011 Aug Union Suit 4

I knit the 6 month size to hopefully use as jammies this winter.  I did have some issues with dye lot - that is what I get for using a skein from my stash and then having to buy more yarn of a different lot number.

2011 Aug Union Suit 11

The pink buttons are from my Aunt Tillie's endless collection. More photos of this project are on my Ravelry Page.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I really like that color. And Clare looks precious. I'll be looking forward to pictures of her in it when the fat rolls set in. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.