Monday, August 27, 2012

Waiting to be knit...

No more yarn or projects for me... oh! what a queue I have! (I will apologize in advance for some of the weird lighting in these photos...)


Tuckernuck 1.1
I have made excellent progress on Helen's Tuckernuck Sweater, but once her's is complete I will need to start on the second one for Clare! This is Berroco Vintage in the 5183 Lilacs colorway.

Malabrigo Pearl Ten
3 Skeins of gorgeous Malabrigo Rios in the Pearl Ten colorway are destined to be knit into a Kinsale sweater... a lovely pattern for little boys.

Queensland Rustic Wool
So lovely in fact that I intend to knit a 2nd one in this Queensland Rustic Wool...

Berroco Vintage Sloe Berry
I have more Berroco Vintage in Sloe Berry for my sister's Amused sweater.

Berroco Vintage DK
The new colors of the Berroco Vintage DK have arrived to make more Blomst Mittens - I can't wait to try out some new color combinations!

Cascade 220
Some super-girly Cascade 220 to make a pair of longies for sweet Clare.

Stitch Nation Washable Ewe
Stitch Nation Washable Ewe to knit a couple pairs of Fetching fingerless mitts.

Wool Scraps 1
A pile of mixed wool scraps is growing... waiting to be knit into 8 inch squares for a group blanket swap project on Ravelry.

And that is not all... I have at least three other projects already on the needles! Craziness. Knitting is craziness... so, I have decided. No more new yarn until January 2013. No more!

4 comments:

  1. That seems to be the way of things, yarny or otherwise, for me. Too many projects/ideas, too little time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too true. I also always have very long lists :)

      Delete
  2. This post makes me feel better about my short-in-comparison-list of projects!!! Beautiful yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure if I just keep knitting it will all eventually get done!

      Delete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.