Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stash Happenings and A Contest!

I have recently accumulated a few lovely things for my yarn stash and thought I would share.

Stash Yarn: Aslan Trends Alpaca
I found this Aslan Trends Alpaca Melange at a Tuesday Morning! I am not really a bright pink person, but it was so soft and squishy that I thought for sure I could make SOMETHING with it!

Stash Yarn: Madelinetosh Lace Mansfield Garden Party 3
This beauty is Madelinetosh Tosh Lace in the Mansfield Garden Party colorway. Again, I am not usually a pink person, but I couldn't pass up the loveliness of this skein! I think I will knit some kind of delicate shawl out of it that I will never wear.... but love. This was purchased at the one and only MADTOSH store, it is truly dangerous to have this yarn/fabric shop so close to my home.

Stash Knitting Books: Little Sublime Book 3
I saw this book at our local Half Price Books a few years ago and didn't buy it because I didn't know what it was and didn't want to pay $7 for what appeared to be a magazine. However, these little books are really nice and when I saw it again last week, I made sure to snatch it up. The patterns are precious and simply beautiful - exactly as baby things should be.

Stash Yarn: Peace Fleece
Lastly, I think I am going to host my first giveaway!! Yay! It will involve this pretty Peace Fleece.... probably the orange and blue... and the Mama's Favorite Longies Pattern! Stay tuned for details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.