Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Knitting in the Sun.

It is a sunshiny day today. So pleasant, that the little one and I tromped around the yard and did a few less than pleasant chores... and had a blast doing it!

Now I am knitting in the sun. How nice, I could sit here at my warm sunny window all day.

Sunshine Socks 1.2

I am knitting my first pair of socks for myself as a part of the "Never have I ever...." Knit-A-Long with the "Watcha Swatchin Podcast". (I really enjoy Emily's little mini podcasts!)

These socks are 3 things I have never done:

1. Knit socks for myself
2. Knit an afterthought heel
3. Use self-striping yarn

Sunshine Socks 1.1

I am SO loving this Knit Picks Felici Sportweight (which they are sadly discontinuing... so if you want some you better hurry! They will still have the fingering weight.). Believe it or not, this is the "Sunny Day" colorway - how perfect.

Sunshine Socks 1.0

I have been busy with lots of other knitting as well... hopefully I will have a chance to post about those projects soon :) Have a happy sunny day!

2 comments:

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.