Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring has come to Texas

I promise I have been knitting... and crocheting too!  However,  I can't seem to finish anything... so I need to get an "On My Needles" post together soon.

In the mean time, we are enjoying spring.  And, lots of winter rain means lots of spring flowers this year.

2012 Salvia
Purple Salvia, reseeded for a third year on its own!

2012 Roses
One of our newest rose bushes, rescued from the Walmart clearance rack two falls ago.

2012 Fire Plant
Forgot its name "fire-bush-thing".

2012 Pear Tree
Very exciting BABY PEARS!!!!

2012 Amarilis
Just starting to bloom amaryllises.

2012 Nice place to swing
And, a really nice place to swing my babies. Love that tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.