Sunday, May 13, 2012

If I could knit a mile a minute...

2011 Sept Friend Scarf 3
I wish I could knit a mile a minute... and make every special woman in my life a gift full of stitches, and prayers, and thanks. God truly blessed me by bringing each of you into my life. The teachers, the friends, the role models, the sisters, the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and my own precious daughters. I think of you and wish, wish so much that I had the time and talent and energy to thank you for all you have done and all that you are. Each of you. Someday, you will open your mailbox and find a little knitted item... but, in the mean time...

Happy Mother's Day, and thank you for being a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.