Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Those Little Reminders


Tis the season for little reminders of projects lain aside.... just such a reminder I had yesterday evening when I opened up a box of Christmas decorations and found my husband's stocking (knit the previous year).

This stocking reminded me that my own stocking was yet unfinished, and isn't that just the way of it! Knit for others... forget yourself. Well, no more! I am determined to finish up the toe of this 3/4 complete Christmas-Tree-Green stocking in time for Santa to fill it up with goodies. Sorry sweetie, your sweater is on the back-burner :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.