Thursday, September 6, 2012

A little late randomness and is this a 6 month sweater??

Spaghetti Spoon

I LOVE my spaghetti spoon. It is the most used cooking utensil in my kitchen (other than the spatula David uses for eggs....). I love it. I use it to break up onions and ground meats and it is awesome. That is the random thought of the week.

Kinsale 2.3

In other news: I finished the second sleeve of my Kinsale sweater and it fits Clare! This is supposed to be a 6 month size!!! I don't know what I am going to do. Evidently I need to knit tighter. I figure that it should still fit over a long-sleeved shirt, right? Thoughts?

Kinsale 2.5
Too Hot!!!!

But it is darling and I love it and I can't wait to knit the second one in the gorgeous Malabrigo Rios!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Clare! :-) August in Texas is hard time for sweater models. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.