Sunday, September 30, 2012

On My Needles: September

It is the end of September and before I start a fun new October project, here is what I have been working on this month:

Helen's Tuckernuck Sweater has one sleeve. I am still debating knitting a second for Miss Clare - so many cables...
Tuckernuck 2.2

Berroco Vintage yarn... greatness.
Tuckernuck 2.1

A second set of Fetching mitts for a friend. I lengthened the wrist cable ribbing (need to get this one off the needles so that I can knit the second sleeve for Helen's Tuckernuck!):
Brown Fetching 1.0

David Sebastian's Malabrigo Kinsale Sweater size 4T in the Pearl Ten colorway:
Malabrigo Kinsale 2.7

I did notice while knitting the first sweater and this one as well that if you want the nice raglan lines that on the WS rows make sure you ALWAYS knit a plain (not twisted) purl stitch before the first marker.
Malabrigo Kinsale 2.5

My Citron Shawl is moving along:
Citron 2.3

I bought new ChiaoGoo Red Lace Needles because my old faithful Boyes were catching the yarn at the joins too much. Love these. And am delighted with Handsome Fibers (the Etsy Store where I purchased them) the shipping was free and SO FAST!
ChiaoGoo Red Lace Size 5

ChiaoGoo Red Lace Size 5

I am so enjoying my beautiful Madelinetosh Lace... Mansfield Garden Party colorway:
Citron 2.1

1 comment:

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.