Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Except for a little finishing...

Helen helped model her friend's Kinsale sweater. She really hammed it up.

Malbrigo Kinsale 4.3

I have a few more ends to sew in, and a few buttons to sew on, but for the most part this project is done!

Malbrigo Kinsale 4.6

Did I mention that I love it? I am a little sad to give it away...

Malbrigo Kinsale 4.4

I am a little late to the Malabrigo fan wagon, but seriously people, Malabrigo Rios is awesome. I can't wait to knit with it again.... and I am going to get to soon because I have a whole skein left over! The size 4T called for 3 skeins, but somehow I only used 2 (I even rotated skeins!)... hmm. I already know what I am going to make with the leftovers and it is a secret, so don't ask :)

Malbrigo Kinsale 4.2

Kinsale Sweater size 4T... modeled on my 5T 3 year old. love it.

1 comment:

  1. Love that yarn! I really have no idea what you're talking about when you start talking yarn but I hope to one day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.