Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last Year's Dresses

My girls got some wear this week out of last year's Christmas dresses. I am thinking about knitting another Principessa Dress out of the beautiful yarn from Family Pendragon. It is so nice that the pattern is a dress the first year and a tunic sweater the next... It really helps you get a lot of use out of you handknits!

Christmas Dresses Year 2
No, we didn't brush our hair this morning....

Christmas Dresses Year 2
Miss Fancy-Pants Clare

Christmas Dresses Year 2
Miss Forced-Smile Helen

and, one happy mama :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you're able to get another year out of those dresses. I'm all for tunics! So, what are you packing in your project bags for the Iowa drive?

    ReplyDelete

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.