Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Failure

So, first of all, I am going to blame it on the Republican National Convention.... we slept in... til 6... and did not exercize. No that it is officially out, I don't feel too bad about it, I have been a little sore from the past 3 days, and probably deserved a little rest. :)

I will however be doing my weighted ball exercizes tonight. And I will try extra hard to wake up tomorrow. Oh well.

Knitting club was GREAT! I just love the ladies that I meet with on Wednesdays during my lunch. They meet in a very idealic location... a yarn shop loft above a gift shop on the cute sightseers dream town square. It is lovely. Everyone works on something different... quilting, knit, crochet, you name it... they've done it. It is so much fun to show them what I am currently working on and see their projects in progress. Community is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.