Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ready to Make Each Day Count

So, sweetie and I have discussed it, and we've decided that it is time to put productivity into hyper drive. Far too much of our time recently has been spent watching tv and being inactive (and in effect unproductive). Sweetie is a great motivator, and is definitely leading by example. He has been cleaning up the breakfast dishes pronto every morning... and I couldn't be happier with such a nice and tidy kitchen.

Last week, he suggested that we retrain ourselves to wake up an hour and a half earlier than normal so that we can really enjoy our mornings together, and always have time for breakfast and our Liturgy of the Hours.

I decided that this is awesome (and has been great), but still not quite enough, so we are adding the exercise that we are always avoiding to the mix. I rearranged the sun room furniture to require no daily moving so that we can get out there and exercise every morning. So far so good, we put in a good 25 minutes of cardio this morning and I feel great!

On a personal level, I have also decided to incorporate my many unfinished projects into this whole thing. I am going to start with the practically complete yet set aside bunch first... in hopes that I will be able to complete one each week.

This week I am concentrating on my newly begun and soon to be complete crochet project. Then I will pick back up a tiny sweater project that is 75% there already.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do not reproduce any content from this site without my written permission. You can reach me directly at lonestar(dot)knits(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you.